I finally joined the instagram bandwagon instagram.com/neverendingxstory
Haitian woman defending her son in the Dominican Republic.
This picture is raw
"Back in Syria, I sold antiques and Orientals. I had all sorts of things in my shop: glass vases, old stamps, coins from the Roman and Ottoman empire, valuable laces, antique furniture. But they beat me with rifles and knocked out my teeth. Then they burned my store to the ground."
(Zaatari Refugee Camp, Jordan)
Paris in the rain | Christophe Jacrot
what r u trying to do lil partner
Heidi the rabbit!
Heidi has arthritis in her knees and hips so to help with the pain, she swims a few times a week!
Sometimes she wears a scrunchie on her ears so that they don’t get wet!
“sometimes she wears a scrunchie on her ears so that they don’t get wet”
15 things I’ve learned my Freshman year of High school
1. Some people are not worth it.
2. Some people are.
3. Whatever you put into something is what you get out of it
4. Occasionally, it’s better to just shut up and mind your own business
5. People will change and evolve and it’s not always for the better.
6. Some days, the full night’s sleep is worth more than the home work grade.
7. A year is so much quicker than it sounds.
8. Relationships will change people.
9. Death doesn’t give a fuck about what your schedule looks like.
10. People are not kittens - do not try to save them
11. Teenagers are reckless beings.
12. You are the villain is somebody else’s story.
13. Drink some damn water.
14. Only you can improve things for yourself
15. If you have no more to say, stop speaking.
— evolution is never kind
J.B (via webecomestories)